I’ve had a fantastic year blogging and chatting with you all about books! 2013 was a successful year for blogging, I got to make a lot of new bookish friends and started reviewing for major publishers. I hope you enjoy my picture heavy post!
My reading & blog highlights for 2013:
- Moved to a self-hosted WordPress site
- Guest posted for Brisbane City Council Libraries
- Published 209 posts on Happyindulgencebooks.com
- Went to PTA Live, my first bookish event held by Penguin Teen Australia
- Started reviewing for major publishers
- Read 112 books, reviewed 104 books
- Joined David Estes’s Street Team
Books read on Goodreads
I’m on hiatus!
I’ll be heading to the States for the next 3 weeks for a White Christmas! We’ll be travelling from East to West coast for the short time span, and it’s my dream come true! I have a few scheduled posts to go up but won’t be replying to comments or commenting on other blogs until I get back on January 12.
I’ll be tweeting a lot though, so if you want to hear about my adventures follow me @jeannius88
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and the happiest of New Years. See you all in 2014!
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- June Wrap Up: Got My Reading Mojo Back - July 3, 2020
- The Wicker King Review: Dark mental health & bisexual rep - June 19, 2020
- The Court of Miracles Review: Les Misérables x Jungle Book Retelling - June 16, 2020