Stuff only having one day for your birthday – it’s birthday week for Jeann!
I think it was a few years ago I started having birthday weeks; my birthday was always on a weekday or on the first day of school (boo). A birthday week lets me make the most of the whole week with various groups of friends and whoever you want to celebrate with.
In 2014 I managed to fill a big ticket item on my bucket list – visit USA and all the famous cities and sights! My US Trip of a Lifetime is definitely something I will remember forever. It was a big travel year for me – started the year in Hong Kong, went to Cairns and Townsville for the first time for work and also went to Sydney for a friend’s birthday and Melbourne for PAX Australia. Travelling can be tiring but it also makes me happy and opens your eyes to the world out there. Next destination – tropical beach holiday!
It’s been a pretty awesome week so far filled with food and eating (it wouldn’t be a celebration without), check out the turkish feast I had a few days ago:
YUMMM! Will be celebrating today with a birthday lunch with a good friend of mine and then having my favourite Korean BBQ with family.
Giveaway – Australians only
Some of you may know that Poison Princess was one of the first DNF reads that I’ve reviewed, so I’ve decided to give away the books to a more loving home. Unfortunately this giveaway is only for Aussies because postage can get really expensive when sending overseas here.
To be eligible to enter, you must be:
- Over 13 years to enter and have permission to send your address if you win
- All entries must be genuine and will be checked on Rafflecopter
- Winners will be picked at random and must respond within 48 hours
- Winner will be announced on the rafflecopter form.
- Entries close on 6 February 2013.
Fill in the rafflecopter form below to go into the draw to win Poison Princess and Endless Knight by Kresley Cole.
How do you celebrate your birthday?
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- June Wrap Up: Got My Reading Mojo Back - July 3, 2020
- The Wicker King Review: Dark mental health & bisexual rep - June 19, 2020
- The Court of Miracles Review: Les Misérables x Jungle Book Retelling - June 16, 2020