I’ve been tagged by Alise @ Readers in Wonderland for the 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me tag. I’m pretty open on social media, but on my blog I usually keep it on topic.
1. How tall are you?
Oh yes, I’m a shorty at 158 cms. At least, that’s what it said when I was 18 getting my drivers license for the first time, but I doubt I’ve grown much.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I used to do kung fu back in the day, so I can throw a mean punch and handle my swords *evil smile*
3. What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Not having enough time to do all the things on the blog. HTML/CSS coding is pretty frustrating at times too, especially since it’s always different for everyone.
4. What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
I actually can’t stand people staring at me in public. It just makes me feel so self conscious and uncomfortable, regardless of whether it’s a good or bad reason.
5. What’s your favourite song?
Definitely Numb and In The End by Linkin Park, these songs have helped me through difficult times for many years.
6. What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
My favourite store for soapy goodness and scrubs is definitely Savor Soaps, this stuff is addictive and is so moisturising and works so well.
7. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
This may come as a surprise but I love reading and gaming when I’m alone! I don’t game much, only when I have a big block of time like a free weekend (which isn’t often). But reading with a cup of tea next to me makes me very happy.
8. What’s your favourite junk food?
I LOVE hot chips. They are so delicious. I could eat them everyday, but I don’t because that would be bad for me.
9. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
It is my lifelong dream to own a dog, preferably a labrador or a medium-big dog of some sort. I’ve always wanted one ever since I was a kid. I will love it with all of my heart. One day this will happen, one day.
10. What are your number one favourite non-fiction and fiction books?
You can’t ask me this question without getting multiple books, and that’s cheating. Non-fiction, it would have to be Men Are From Mars, Women are From Venus by John Gray which definitely helps you understand the opposite sex better. Favourite fiction books? Let’s see – Feed by Mira Grant, Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas, The Book Thief by Markus Zusack, Wool by Hugh Howey, Fire Country by David Estes….yeah, I’m terrible with staying exclusive.
11. What’s your favourite beauty product?
I can’t leave home without lipbalm in my bag and I’m addicted to lip products, especially NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms, and NYX Round Lipsticks. I use the Urban Decay Naked Palette and Stila Kitten eyeshadows almost every day, as well as the Urban Decay Primer Potion for long lasting eye shadow.
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I’m actually quite a clumsy person and I embarrass myself a lot in public. So my most recent example would be yesterday when I was squeezing past someone in the toilets and walked straight into a door handle and bumped my hip. To my defense it was poking out at the side of the wall =/
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would definitely be tea! I love tea so much and drink at least 3 cups a day, wake up with a chai tea, have some green tea during the day and then wind down with some herbal tea. It’s so calming as well and I love the variety of flavours.
14. What’s your favourite movie?
Impossible questions, I am a movie buff. I love the Xmen movies, most recently Days of Future Past, but I love my head being messed with in Inception. I am a big zombie movie fan and I love I Am Legend and Shaun of the Dead.
15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
This question sucks and I refuse to answer it and stereotype ourselves.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I really, really loved San Francisco when we visited there earlier in the year. It is just such a beautiful, cultural and foodie town. An honourable mention would be Melbourne, Australia, which is a bit closer to home – but I prefer the weather in Brisbane.
17. PC or Mac?
My friends know I’m a PC girl through and through.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
My boyfriend is actually pretty sweet. When you’ve been together for a long time and live together, it’s less likely about romantic gestures and more about being respectful and understanding of each other. This morning our fire alarm has been making an annoying beeping sound for months, and he knows it annoys me so he replaced the battery so it wouldn’t do that anymore, even though it doesn’t matter to him.
19. Favourite celebrity?
My forever celebrity crushes will be Wentworth Miller from Prison Break and Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. Jensen in a bow tie, yes please.
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?
I think I am friends with some pretty awesome bloggers <3
I tag: Sorry if you guys have been tagged/or done this already!
- Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination
- Allie @ Little Birdie Books
- Kelly @ Diva Booknerd
- Danielle @ What Danielle Did Next
- Anyone else who would like to do this post
I do not own any of these pictures or gifs from the internet.
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- The Starless Sea Review: Where Did it Go Wrong? - December 3, 2019
- How The Dragon Republic Stacks Up As a Sequel (The Poppy War #2) - November 22, 2019
- The Toll Review: A Satisfying End to the Series - November 12, 2019