Thank you everyone for following me and supporting my Instagram adventures, I’ve reached 500 followers on Instagram! It’s been so much fun and hopefully I can start another challenge again for next month.
This week we had a tropical cyclone in my State, so it was a bit scary there for a while. Our area copped a bit of rain and flooding, but there’s been a lot of damage in some of the more rural areas.
I also got my January Arcade Block a few weeks ago, with some pretty cool stuff. I love the PvZ comic and the lego, even though I’m not the biggest Halo fan. I’ve unsubscribed though, because now I have 3 Nintendo shirts I don’t know what to do with.
I put up this month’s post of Read Play Blog, a gaming meme that Ana and I have created. We talked about our ideal Valentines date and a game with our favourite couple. Come check it out and if you’re a gamer, why not even participate? Next month’s question: Do you prefer multiplayer or singleplayer games? Recommend your favourite! – post your answer, recommendation & currently playing on the 16th or anytime during the month and link up!
Here is my favourite Instagram photo I took this week! Click on the photo to go to the original post.
Review copies – physical
Thank you to Thames & Hudson Australia and Penguin Australia for sending me these review copies.
Looking for Alaska by John Green: 10th Anniversary Edition – I’ve been pretty good about not buying anything, despite still needing to use up my birthday Dymocks vouchers but I couldn’t resist this beautiful anniversary edition!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses was absolutely amazing, and left me with a bit of a book hangover. I’m officially cheating on Chaol with Tamlin! Review to come closer to release.
- The Ruby Circle is really fast paced and I’m sad it’s all coming to an end a bit too quickly. Review to come.
- YOU by Caroline Kepnes is a really freaky stalker story so far written in second person. This is going to be twisted!
Posts I enjoyed this week:
- Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity writes a love letter to the book blogging community
- Jaz @ Fiction in Fiction shows us the Legend Trilogy in graphs
- Bec @ Readers in Wonderland on how to start a book blog
- Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales asks: What kind of reader are you?
- Benish @ Feminist Reflections on why she struggles to find great books
- Ellie Marney, author of the Every Breath series is holding a book launch on 16 March in Melbourne! RSVP here.
- Bookworld is holding a competition to win an Advanced Screening of Insurgent (Australians only).
- Stephanie Meyer is producing the Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake movie! Who’s excited?
- Cover reveal of P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han, the sequel to To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
You may have missed…
Chatterbox: How Does Age Impact Your Reading?
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard Review: Bland Mash-up of Books
Contemporary YA Reviews #5: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart & A Small Madness by Diane Touchell
Read Play Blog #8 – My Valentines Date and Favourite Couple
What books did you add to your shelves this week?
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Our 12 Favourite Books of 2017…So Far - July 22, 2017
- Blog Tour: 5 Things I Loved about Vigil & Corpselight - July 20, 2017
- 5 Year Blogoversary Celebration Video + Giveaway - July 11, 2017