A quieter week this week, I got my food intolerance results back and it turns out I’m reacting to soy, wheat, dairy (which I already knew), eggs, pineapple and green peas. So I’ll stick to a strict diet for the next 3 months avoiding these things, and hopefully some of them will get better. As a foodie, I have to say it’s been pretty emotional not being able to eat what I want. Haven’t been in the motivation to do much lately, but hopefully I get used to it.
Been watching Daredevil on Netflix and I AM IN LOVE. What a fantastic, gritty superhero show! The characters constantly skirt the line between an empathetic villain and a conflicted hero. ALSO CHARLIE COX IS SUPER HOT. YOU MUST ALL WATCH IT.
Also went to Supanova Gold Coast yesterday and caught up with the lovely Chiara! We saw some awesome cosplays and also went to the panel of Robin Lord Taylor (Penguin from Gotham). He is such a lovely, bubbly and energetic actor and so humble as well, I really enjoyed it.
Read Play Blog is a gaming meme posted on the 16th of each month. Next month’s question: Show us your gaming setup! – post your answer, recommendation & currently playing on the 16th or anytime during the month
Thank you to Scholastic Australia and Hachette for sending me these books for review!
- Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes – I found this hard to get into, hopefully it gets better…
- Dissonance by Erica O’Rourke – Super confusing with all the physics based explanations.
I’m still reading both of these books, so reviews to come in due time.
Most of the photos I posted up this week were in last week’s Indulgence Insider. Hoping I get more inspiration this week coming. (Click on the photos for the original)
Here’s some discussion posts I’ve enjoyed this week:
- Nick @ Nick’s Book Blog on the Art of Commenting
- Cyn @ Book Munchies on forgetting things between books
You May Have Missed…
How was your bookish week? Tell me below!
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Infinity Son Review: Phoenix Powers & Brotherhood - February 14, 2020
- January Wrap Up: It’s Been a Busy Start to the Year! - January 31, 2020
- Jeann’s Top 10 Books of 2019 - January 16, 2020