So I’ve been sick in bed all week, missed most of the working week. I blame it on the flu shot, I haven’t been sick in ages until I had it. So other than reading furiously and catching up on Gossip Girl, I haven’t gotten up to much this week.
I posted the latest version of Read Play Blog yesterday where you can check out my gaming setup. If you game and you blog, why not join up? All you need to do is answer next month’s topic, post your gaming recommendation and what you’re currently playing. It’s a great way to discover and share new games!
Thank you Hachette Australia, Penguin Random House and Bloomsbury for these review copies!
- End of Days by Susan Ee – It was messy and all over the place, but Penryn and Raffe <3 3 stars.
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson – Super emotional but flowery writing was hard to get into. Review will be up tomorrow. 3.5 stars.
- Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham – Review here.
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers – Absolutely brilliant, glad I finally read this one! 4 stars.
Also read some graphic novels:
- Saga Volume 2, which was brilliant, charming and hilarious. I’ll review this series soon, I absolutely love Saga!
- The Walking Dead Book 11 which was super action-packed and interesting because we got to see what happened several years into the future.
If you haven’t read either of these series, I highly recommend both of them!
Some of this week’s posts on bookstagram: (click on the picture for the original link)
- Joy @ Thoughts by J asks if you choose your next book based on size
- Benish @ Feminist Reflections on approach on abuse to men in books
- Kelly @ Diva Book Nerd speaks out against plagiarism
- Kara @ Diary of a Teen Writer on blogging consistency
- Tanja @ Ja citama ti on inspiration while blogging
- Cait @ Paper Fury lists 10 occupational hazards of being a bookworm
- 3 new special editions of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell will be released! Which one will you get?
You May Have Missed…
- Check out my gaming setup (or blogging cave) in Read Play Blog #11
- I swooned over LoVe in Veronica Mars: Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham Review
- A gray line between good and bad in Half Wild by Sally Green Review: Sympathetic Villain
- I interviewed Pippa DeCosta, author of a NA paranormal series: Blog Tour & Author Interview: City of Fae by Pippa DeCosta
How was your reading week?
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- We Three Heroes & Vardaesia Reviews: Now THAT is how you end a series - February 15, 2019
- The Gilded Wolves Review: Artifact Hunting in Historical Paris - February 6, 2019
- The Wicked King Review: Treachery in Fae Land Continues - February 2, 2019