1. Do you get sick while reading in a car?
I don’t actually! I get most of my reading done on public transport to and from work, and I love reading in the car because it fills up every spare moment of my time while travelling.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I adore Rachel Caine’s easy conversational writing style, which is present whether she writes adult or YA fiction.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
You can’t be serious.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
Only when I go to the library. Pretty much just books.
5. Do you smell your books?
Only when there’s nobody looking.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without, I like how words can paint pictures in your head.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
The Twilight series!
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Well. When I was about 6-7 years old, I carried Roald Dahl’s Matilda around school, thinking I was super cool for reading a thick book. Little did I know…
9. What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
My Small World compendium (it’s a board game).
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
The Walking Dead compendium, this thing doubles as a weapon in the zombie apocalypse.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
It’s a distant dream that I’ve never done anything about. I write on my blog, but that counts right?
12. When did you get into reading?
When I was a wee toddler and my sister always read me bedtime stories.
13. What is your favourite classic book?
I love the Picture of Dorian Gray, so creepy.
14. In school what was your best subject?
English…is that a surprise?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Burn it. BURN IT! Just kidding. I’d give it away.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Why is this a question.
17. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
Getting distracted by shiny new tabs.
18. What is your favorite word?
This is like asking me who your favourite child is.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I’m a massive nerd, and proud of it.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. Never been a fan of fairies, they’re weird (I get that’s the point)
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels, because Castiel.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits, because they are way creepier.
23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Zombies, who eat braiiinnns.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Never the love triangle. Forbidden love is okay.
25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action, always the action.
I tag…(not sure who’s done it or not!)
- Zoe @ Stories on Stage
- Rashika & Faye @ The Social Potato
- Amir @ Not So Literary
- Cait @ Paper Fury
- You! If you want to do the tag.
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Scythe Review: Philosophy of Life & Death - September 23, 2017
- The Ones That Disappeared Review: Child Slavery, Hope & Magical Realism - September 16, 2017
- Trust Review: Sex Positive YA Romance - September 10, 2017