Hi guys, I broke my phone on the weekend, so I’ve been offline for most of the week which has honestly been a great detox. It’s actually amazing how good it feels but I’m happy to be back too! Jenna’s still on hiatus and Aila’s travelling through China and then getting ready for college, so I’m not sure how available we’ll be for the next few months.
Anyway yes, I’ve gotten a new phone now (Galaxy S8 which is AMAZING) but I still need to wait for my phone number to be ported over. Can you believe it takes a few days?!
So for my mandatory wedding update, it’s all happening and I can’t believe we’re getting married next month! Now we’re down to the fun stuff, like writing our vows and putting together our guest seating plan *chokes*
Current Giveaways: Win a copy of The Build-Up Season by Megan Jacobson! Australians only, ends 13 August.
BOOKTUBEATHON WRAP UP
I ended up reading 5 books last week for the Booktubeathon, which I was pretty happy with.
I fully intended to add my July wrap up here too, but that’s just going to have to come another time. Watch my booktubeathon wrap up below or on my Youtube channel!
- OZYAY on Air is on tonight 6 August on ABC Radio at 7-8pm AEST! We’re talking about the latest #LoveOzYA news and events, including two new releases: The Student by Iain Ryan and The Undercurrent by Paula Weston. Tune in on your local ABC Radio Station (Australia), online or via the ABC Radio app.
- Join #TheReadingQuest, another amazing reading challenge by Read at Midnight! With a focus on diverse reads and a fun character classes, it’s going to be so much fun.
- The casting has been announced for The Hate U Give, which is one of my fav reads of the year!
- I know it’s not perfect, but I also adore the casting for To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han.
- My movie review for A Monster Calls has been posted on Ibrary. Check it out here!
- WE’VE GOT A COVER FOR OBSIDIO (The Illuminae Files #3) AND IT’S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER.
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Gods & Monsters Review: A Disappointing Ending - September 20, 2021
- Star Daughter Review: An Own Voices YA Hindu Story with Stars as Characters - September 16, 2021
- Ace of Spades Review: Privilege & Power in a Private School Setting - September 9, 2021