This is going to be a quick update this week. It’s been a hard time for my family, my grandpa passed away a couple of days ago. He lived until he was 80, with lots of kids, grandchildren and great grandchildren. We live so far away from family in Malaysia, so we didn’t get to attend his funeral today. I hope he has a peaceful rest. RIP Grandpa…
I went to Paula Weston’s Author Signing yesterday, check out my latest vlog & book haul:
Part 2 of the vlog will be up next week or so, I did a July recap on all the books I read and my thoughts around it. It ended up longer than I thought it would have so I need to cut it down (waffled on for about 30 minutes…whoops).
Bought everything above except for Shadows and White Cat by Holly Black (swapped).
- I enjoyed The Bit In Between, an in-depth look at writer life, Solomon Islands and expats. 3 stars.
- My gosh Paperweight was depressing. 3 stars.
- Pandora Jones Reckoning would probably be 3 or 3.5 stars, almost finished. So much more action than the last book.
This week I reached over 1000 Instagram followers, yay! Thank you everyone for the support! My latest bookstagram pics:
You May Have Missed…
- Where I share my social media secrets – Guide to Getting More Followers on Social Media…for Free
- I reviewed Challenger Deep, a deep, elegant exploration into schizophrenia
- Reviewed Hexed, a fun and awesome YA urban fantasy
How was your bookish week?
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- #LoveOzYA Reviews: When We Are Invisible & Can’t Say It Went to Plan - May 8, 2021
- 5 Things I Loved About The Prison Healer - April 15, 2021
- 2 LGBTQIA Asian-American Reads: Fireheart Tiger & The Magic Fish - April 1, 2021