Today I am co-hosting the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa Blog Hop with Thoughts by J! Part of the fun is getting to know our fellow Aussie Bloggers & Readers and we also want to know whether you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year.
1. What are your top 5 favourite books this year?
THIS IS TOO HARD *hides*. I think it would have to be:
- Queen of Shadows
- A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda
- The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly
2. How did you go with your Goodreads challenge?
Not too bad actually! My GR challenge is 120 books this year, and I’ve read 111 books so far. Just have to read 9 books before the year end!
3. How many times did you post a week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
I posted about 3-4 times a week on average. I had a slump for a while but that’s back on track now with my co-bloggers with me! I now post about twice a week obviously.
4. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2015?
I got co-bloggers last month and it is the best thing I’ve ever done for the blog and for Happy Indulgence! It’s been amazing getting to know Aila and Jenna and working with them, and chatting and fangirling over books every day!
My favourite achievement is probably when I got a one-on-one interview with Cassandra Clare and Holly Black! So many nerves but they were both lovely to talk to. I may or may not have said some awkward things which I shall not repeat here.
5. Did you read mostly review or non-review books this year?
Despite my new years resolution to read more books for myself, I think I mainly still read review books this year. This will now change though, I’ve decided to read more books for me! Which leads me to…
6. What are your blogging goals for 2016?
I definitely want to focus on reading for enjoyment, rather than stressing myself out to read every single ARC on my shelf. I want to read more books that I own, rather than hoarding new ones. I also have a new and exciting change coming up for Happy Indulgence which I’m excited to share!
7. What books are you looking forward to in 2016?
There are so many new and exciting books coming out next year! Here’s a few of them:
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutroski
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
- Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine.
Based on the answers above, have you been a good or naughty blogger this year?
ANSWER: Hopefully I’ve been a good blogger…reviewing my blogging resolutions for 2015 it looks like I’ve kept half of them…maybe? (I’m still a book hoarder *hides*)
Leave 3 clues to help your santee guess who you are!
1. I just realised that our names sound similar
2. You’ve been to my city a few times and we still need to meet up!
3. You recently interviewed a famous author
Examples of clues you can leave:
- Your santee’s latest blog post
- Describe your santee’s theme
- A recent comment you left your santee
Follow the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa blog hop below to meet other Aussie bloggers!
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- The Boy From Mish Review: A queer Indigenous #LoveOzYa story - July 29, 2021
- BLOG PARTY: 9 Underrated Reads We Love + INT Giveaway - July 18, 2021
- Firekeeper’s Daughter Review: An Own Voices Native American Investigation - July 8, 2021