I am a doggy parent now! We picked up Toby on Friday and he was so shy when he first met us. He’s been such a good doggy so far, even though he misses his litter mates at night. HE’S SERIOUSLY SO CUTE THOUGH that face, it’s so hard to resist!
Meet Toby the Golden Retriever everyone! Totally planning on starting an instagram account for him,
I’ll have to share it later. Here’s his instagram account!
Frogkisser by Garth Nix
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
The Beats Perfect by Rebecca Denton
Bad Boy by Elliot Wake – I won this on the author’s Twitter giveaway! So excited!
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
Thank you Allen & Unwin, Hachette Australia and Elliot Wake for these review copies.
- Here’s the December podcast for OzYAY on Forgetting Foster and Ship Kings 4! OzYAY episodes will now be uploaded on ABC Radio.
- Movie rights for The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon have been acquired.
- Vote for my fellow bloggers Paper Fury, Twirling Pages and Chasing Faerytales for the 2016 Book Shimmy Awards!
In Case You Missed It
- I kicked off the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa Blog Hop with a wrap up on the year.
- My review on The Star-Touched Queen, beautifully hyped but completely confusing.
- Jenna loved how this story was about grief, but ended up disappointed in the end.
- Aila reviewed the Gilded Cage and voiced her disappointment on the world-building.
- I read 12 books in November and most of them I LOVED! Check out my booktube video.
How was your bookish week?
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Empire of the Vampire Review: Vampires Like You’ve Never Seen Before - October 14, 2021
- She Who Became The Sun Review: The Rise of the Ming Dynasty - October 4, 2021
- Gods & Monsters Review: A Disappointing Ending - September 20, 2021