My reading groove continued through April, where I read 9 books and DNFed one! Can’t say it’s continued through to May though. Oh well, it was great while it lasted!
For some reason this video took me forever to edit, I think I was still getting used to my new glasses so it kind of put me off. Also, why do I babble on for so long before getting to the point?
I’ve got my engagement photoshoot today and I’m excited! We’re going to be taking it on top of a mountain with lots of scenery. I can’t wait to share pics once we get it! We’re taking Toby as well and hoping he behaves.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my April Wrap Up video!
April Wrap Up Video
I REACHED 500 FOLLOWERS ON YOUTUBE!!! Thank you so much for all the support guys! Youtube is probably one of the most time consuming parts of blogging, but I really enjoy it. I’m glad someone out there does too! I might do something special for it, we shall see 😀
Books I Read
A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi – 5 stars
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton – 4.5 stars (Review)
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde – 4.5 stars (Aila’s Review)
Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer – 4 stars
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan – 4 stars
Night Swimming by Steph Bowe – 3.5 stars (Review & Author Interview)
A Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye – 3 stars (Review)
The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney – 3 stars
Username: Evie by Joe Sugg – 2 stars
The Silent Invasion by James Bradley – DNF (Review)
Full reviews to come.
Check out my April book haul video on youtube here!
It feels weird wrapping up April when May is almost over. I also feel like I’ve wrapped up my weeks in my recent Indulgence Insiders but anyway:
- Went to the Night Swimming launch with Steph Bowe. She was a delight as usual and totally hilarious! Have you checked out my author interview?
- We found our videographer for the wedding! This was seriously the hardest part, due to budget and so many different styles. I mainly wanted someone with a natural style that I got along with, seeing as they’ll be there with you the whole day.
- Easter weekend was super busy with family events on every day.
- Went to a wedding in Byron Bay that was absolutely gorgeous!
Subscribe to my youtube channel!
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- The Last Tale of the Flower Bride Review: A Gothic Dark Fairytale - May 3, 2023
- The Issues I Had With It Ends With Us - March 4, 2023
- Nona The Ninth Review: A Challenge to The Brain Cells - January 13, 2023
Wow you had an awesome month! Great job!! Can't wait to see your engagement pictures! Are you getting nervous yet?
Thank you Susan! I was anxious about the pics in the morning but our photographer made us so comfortable!
That's such a fantastic reading month Jeann!! Shame it doesn't seem to be continuing (May isn't completely over yet though!!)
CONGRATS ON THE FOLLOWER MILESTONE!
Thank you Bec! I didn't do too well during this month, but oh well. It's up and down at the moment.
I can't wait to see your engagement pics! I've never planned any wedding or be involved in any wedding, so everytime I hear your wedding updates I get soooo excited 😀
Yessss I can't wait to share them and get them from the photographer! We had such a great time. Hehe yay, I'm so glad you're excited to hear about them too!
Omg can't believe it's nearly JUNE WHAT THE HELL. Yay so glad you enjoyed Queens of Geek, and I love that Night Swimming started as a "goat tragedy."
Also, how exciting that you have your videographer!! And did I see you did your engagement pics?? WE NEED TO SEE.
I KNOW! Yesssss they are on Facebook but I haven't shared them here yet 😉