My reading groove continued through April, where I read 9 books and DNFed one! Can’t say it’s continued through to May though. Oh well, it was great while it lasted!
For some reason this video took me forever to edit, I think I was still getting used to my new glasses so it kind of put me off. Also, why do I babble on for so long before getting to the point?
I’ve got my engagement photoshoot today and I’m excited! We’re going to be taking it on top of a mountain with lots of scenery. I can’t wait to share pics once we get it! We’re taking Toby as well and hoping he behaves.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my April Wrap Up video!
April Wrap Up Video
I REACHED 500 FOLLOWERS ON YOUTUBE!!! Thank you so much for all the support guys! Youtube is probably one of the most time consuming parts of blogging, but I really enjoy it. I’m glad someone out there does too! I might do something special for it, we shall see 😀
Books I Read
A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi – 5 stars
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton – 4.5 stars (Review)
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde – 4.5 stars (Aila’s Review)
Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer – 4 stars
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan – 4 stars
Night Swimming by Steph Bowe – 3.5 stars (Review & Author Interview)
A Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye – 3 stars (Review)
The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney – 3 stars
Username: Evie by Joe Sugg – 2 stars
The Silent Invasion by James Bradley – DNF (Review)
Full reviews to come.
It feels weird wrapping up April when May is almost over. I also feel like I’ve wrapped up my weeks in my recent Indulgence Insiders but anyway:
- Went to the Night Swimming launch with Steph Bowe. She was a delight as usual and totally hilarious! Have you checked out my author interview?
- We found our videographer for the wedding! This was seriously the hardest part, due to budget and so many different styles. I mainly wanted someone with a natural style that I got along with, seeing as they’ll be there with you the whole day.
- Easter weekend was super busy with family events on every day.
- Went to a wedding in Byron Bay that was absolutely gorgeous!
Subscribe to my youtube channel!
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Empire of the Vampire Review: Vampires Like You’ve Never Seen Before - October 14, 2021
- She Who Became The Sun Review: The Rise of the Ming Dynasty - October 4, 2021
- Gods & Monsters Review: A Disappointing Ending - September 20, 2021