You know I love recommending new Aussie (and New Zealand!) YA authors – they’re talented, come from different walks of life and are leading the charge when it comes to diverse and relatable YA. So I thought – what better way to get the Aussie YA Bloggers & Readers group together to share the #LoveOzYA love?
Whether you’re an #AusYABlogger or you simply love Aussie YA, you should join this hop! Share your favourite Aussie YA reads and discover more books to add to your TBR!
Twitter Party: At the end of the hop, there will be a Twitter party for all #AusYABlogChat using the hashtag! Follow us on Twitter at @AusYABloggers and join in on Sunday 14 August at 6pm.
Blog Hop Details:
- The blog hop will be held during the week of 8-14 August 2016.
- Simply post your answers to the questions below on any day during the week.
- Feel free to use the graphic above, as long as you link back.
- Add the linky to your blog hop (which I shall email closer to the date)
- Discover new blogger friends by stopping by their posts & leaving a comment
- Hashtag your post with #AusYABloggers and we’ll reshare
- What you love about Aussie YA
- Favourite Aussie YA authors
- The Aussie YA book you grew up with
- Favourite Aussie YA book released in 2016
- Aussie YA Debut you are looking forward to
- Favourite Aussie YA series
- Unexpected Aussie YA surprise
- Aussie YA Book you always recommend to others
- An Aussie YA book on your TBR
- Recommend your favourite Aussie YA Bloggers!
Sign up for the hop below!