It’s our favourite time of the year, and what better time to celebrate than spreading the joy through Secret Santa?
I’m hosting not one but TWO Aussie YA secret santa exchanges this year and would love for you to join us!
1. Aussie YA Bloggers & Readers Secret Santa 2016
Sign ups until 20 November and names are drawn on the 21 November.
Gifts exchanged: 22 November — 25 December (We are aware that shipping during December may be slower so your gift may arrive after Christmas. We ask everyone to have their wishlists up as soon as you sign up so your Secret Santa can order your gift ASAP). A tracking number must be provided.
Gift limit: $15 from your wishlist – add 3 books under $15 on a Goodreads shelf and link to it.
Leaving clues for your santee: Once again participants are encouraged to visit the blogs/GRs of their secret gift receivers (and other participants). We’re a great community and we want everyone to get to know each other and make new friends! After the names are drawn, you leave clues for your Secret Gift Receiver on Twitter, so they can try and guess who their Secret Santa is.
– Post your clue up on your Twitter between 22 November — 25 December using #AusYASecretSanta
– Use #AusYASecretSanta if you’re talking about it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
2. Aussie Bookish Secret Santa – Bookstagram
The Aussie Bookish Secret Santa is back for the second year, which I’m hosting with the lovely Aussie ladies on instagram: @theauslibrary, @nikkireads, @deckledpages and @the.booklovers.guide! Check out their amazing instagram accounts and blogs.
There’s a $20 giveaway limit and participants must provide a wishlist for their santas. Once your gift arrives, post it on instagram using the hashtag #ABSSGE16 and you’ll go into the draw to win a book off your wishlist! Gifts must be sent on or before 3 December.
A tracking number for your parcels must be provided. Australian residents only. For any questions or concerns, or if you suddenly can’t participate, please email Meleika here. Full details provided in her post.
Will you be joining us? Do you like secret santas? Tell us below!
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Ninth House Review: Revenge, the Occult and Secret Societies - October 18, 2019
- 9 Things I Liked & Disliked About Frankly In Love - October 12, 2019
- Escaping a Cult-Like World: Hive and Rogue #LoveOzYA Reviews - September 27, 2019