It’s June and it’s freezing and someone tell me how this happened? THERE’S ONLY 3 months left until my wedding. I’m freaking out.
I have been terrible at responding to blog comments but I’m just getting back into it again. I’m also overdue on some other blogging stuff like MORE GIVEAWAYS and an awkward photoshoot with my brother. More on that later this month.
- I went to #PTAShowcase held by Penguin Teen Australia and met Jennifer Niven & Krystal Sutherland! Find out the movie gossip and add some upcoming releases to your TBR.
- I reached 500 Youtube subscribers and answered your Q&A questions in my latest youtube video.
- I failed miserably at #AsianLitBingo and only read 3 books in May. Wrap up video coming soon!
- Win a copy of Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy on Twitter. Internationals welcome, ends 11 June.
- Giveaway for The Scattering, Demon Road and The Witch’s Kiss. Australians only, ends 15 June.
So it’s been a busy time here at Happy Indulgence, as it usually is. But when I say busy, I MEAN LIFE-CHANGING BUSY. Let’s have a rundown, shall we?
Aila graduated from high school
We are so incredibly proud of Aila for graduating from high school! She’s on hiatus momentarily because she’s spending Summer over in China.
I’ve been on a small hiatus that’ll turn bigger because… I graduated! And leaving to China in 3 days. Busy busy 🎓 pic.twitter.com/1734SwIvKL
— Aila (hiatus) (@aila_1woaa) May 28, 2017
Jenna is moving to Canada for 3 months
In case you haven’t heard, Jenna is a PhD researcher who is currently completing her research degree, and she gets to jetset all over the world presenting to others. And it just turns out that her latest stint will be in Toronto for 3 months, how exciting! Someone hold me.
Jenna also recapped the All Day YA Event in Sydney, where she saw Sarah Crossnan, Rupi Kaur, Mariko Tamaki and so many other amazing authors!
My engagement photos are here
Now, I couldn’t just tell you it was happening and not show you the goods right? I was so anxious about looking awkward in the photos but WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Our photographer just made us feel so comfortable and we relaxed and had a fun afternoon! Except when Toby decided he had enough posing for shots and ran off into the bushes. Toby is not allowed to go off-leash ever again (or at least until he learns).
How was your bookish month?
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Navigating the Stars Review: Coming of age space story - March 15, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why I’m Excited For The Priory of the Orange Tree + ANZ Giveaway #PrioryTour - March 5, 2019
- Why Kingdom of Ash Was a Disappointment: A Salty Review - February 24, 2019