It’s been a few weeks since I’ve slowed down on my blogging schedule and I’ve been thinking a lot about where I want to take Happy Indulgence. I haven’t been the best with keeping up with things lately, particularly since I’m house hunting, book tubing and working late, so I think it’s time to finally open up the opportunity to join me on Happy Indulgence!
I’ve tried co-blogging before, but after some time of pondering, I finally know what I’m looking for. While Kristy and Bec have been amazing in sharing their guest posts, I would like someone to fully share this space with me, who I can fangirl and confide in, who I can share every exciting milestone and moment with and who I can also count on when it comes to the blog.
What do you need to blog at Happy Indulgence?
- Ability to critically review a book
- An established presence, either through your own blog, Goodreads, Twitter, Tumblr or Bookstagram
- A passion for YA books
- Time to blog 1-2 times a week
- Active presence on the internet (unless you’re doing exams, etc. I understand!)
- Commitment to blogging – it’s fun, but can be time-consuming!
- An easygoing and fun personality – someone who I’ll get along with!
- A sense of humour
- Brownie points if you’re someone who I know and have interacted with before.
What will I be doing at Happy Indulgence?
- Posting reviews and discussions 1-2 times a week and contributing to Indulgence Insider posts (news, links and haul posts)
- Promoting your posts through your social media channels
- Returning blog comments and commenting on other people’s blogs
- Chatting with Jeann and having lots of fun and shenanigans on Google Hangouts, Facebook and/or Twitter
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join Happy Indulgence, please fill out the form below! Applications close 25 October 2015.
If you have any questions, please message me on Twitter or email email@example.com
I’m sure you’re as excited as me in seeing who my new co-blogger(s) will be!
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- 2 Fun Asian Contemporary YA Reads: Fake It Till You Break It & Anna K - November 19, 2020
- Blood & Honey Review: Middle Book Syndrome? - November 14, 2020
- A Deadly Education Review: Dark academia meets magical school - November 5, 2020