As you guys know, I’m looking for co-bloggers to join me at Happy Indulgence. I’ve gotten a few questions about co-blogging here and I wanted to share it all in one post:
1. How many co-bloggers are you looking for?
This really depends on who applies! It could be anyone from one extra person to a couple. Currently Kristy is a guest reviewer here, along with myself as the main blogger. So it depends who fits in with us in terms of their posting schedule, personality and availability.
2. How often will I be posting?
Preferably once or twice a week. It really depends how many new co-bloggers join. I’m also flexible when it comes to needing time off because you’re busy, exams, holidays etc.
3. What will I be posting on Happy Indulgence?
Anything you see on the blog, such as reviews, haul posts and discussion posts, but I’m also open to anything you would like to post.
4. Do I need blogging experience?
Nope, as long as you regularly review books and I can see that you’re active on social media I’m happy to consider your application.
5. I want to apply, but I don’t have time at the moment!
Even if you’re interested, this doesn’t need to happen right away, just let me know when you’ll be able to dedicate time joining the blog (especially since I know I advertised during exam time!)
6. How will we blog together?
Everyone will have a set day once a week or so to post, whether it’s a review or discussion post. You’ll access my calendar to schedule in upcoming reviews/topics.
7. I want to apply but I don’t meet your criteria!
Seriously if you’re interested in joining I really encourage you to apply. You never know if there’s something I’ll like about your application!
8. What is the most important quality you are looking for?
I am looking for someone responsible and who I can trust to share my space with. As you know, Happy Indulgence is my baby and I have built it from the ground up, so it’s scary handing the reigns to someone else! Your review style is also important to me, which would have to be compatible with Happy Indulgence. I also look at your links and take everything into account, including your social media presence, etc.
Co-blogging is a big decision but as you can see, I’m pretty flexible when it comes to things.
As long as you keep up your end of the bargain, communicate with me and don’t disappear without a trace or just apply to get ARCs, I’ll be happy as beans!
Apply to be a co-blogger here.
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- 3 YA Books by Black Authors I’ve Recently Read - September 17, 2020
- The Magnolia Sword Review: A Fantastic #OwnVoices Mulan Retelling - September 11, 2020
- How COVID19 Has Affected My Reading - August 27, 2020