Seeing as I made a lot of progress in my wedding planning in February (I advise everyone to not try and do everything in a single month), I got my reading groove back during March and read 11 books! I’m glad I found some books that I loved, but there were also a few books that I did not enjoy. At all.
March Wrap Up Video
My March wrap up is a long one, but it’s filled with raves, rants, and as usual, lots of rambling.
Books I read:
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – 5 stars
The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon – 5 stars
Remind Me How This Ends by Gabrielle Tozer – 4.5 stars
Fight Like a Girl by Clementine Ford – 4 stars
Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel – 3.5 stars
We Are Okay by Nina LaCour – 3 stars
History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera – 3 stars
Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh – 3 stars
Who’s Afraid Too by Maria Lewis – 2 stars
In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang – 2 stars
The Things We Promise by J.C. Burke – DNF
Full reviews to come!
- I was interviewed by Books & Publishing, an Australian book industry publication to kick off their Book Blogger Spotlight!
- I found my wedding dress!
- Went to the flower markets
- Lots of brunches and catch ups with friends
- Watched Logan, where I became an emotional mess
- Toby is now 24 weeks and he’s all legs. He’s helping me unbox my book mail btw, make sure you check out my Instagram stories! Also for more cute pics, follow him on Instagram.
- Went to the Planner Markets to fuel my new sticker/planning addiction
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Love, Hate and Other Filters Discussion: Important Topics for Cultural Representation - February 17, 2018
- Our Favourite YA Relationships: Couples, Friends and Family - February 14, 2018
- Batman Nightwalker Review: An Origin Story Worth Reading - February 3, 2018