It’s been a pretty stressful week, so I’ve been eating more junk food than usual and slacking on gym and wedding planning. Sometimes you just need those times to relax you know?
I’m doing pretty well with my binge reading lately though, I’m so glad that I’m back into the groove of things. I LOVED Remind Me How This Ends, featuring a best friend romance which I’m reviewing soon, and I’m almost finished with Waking Gods which is the sequel to Sleeping Giants (which was one of my fav books of 2016) and unfortunately finding it super disappointing.
Aila and Jenna are both back though, I missed them a lot! I haven’t been doing too well keeping up with my blog commenting, but all of your comments are definitely appreciated. For some reason Commentluv isn’t working with Intensedebate so I don’t know how to fix it, but as long as you leave your blog link in the website field, we’ll be able to find your blogs.
Have you entered our current giveaway? Aussies can win The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon, ends 31 March.
February Book Haul Video
I know it’s almost March, but here’s my book haul video for February! Better late than never huh?
In my video, I talk about the books I bought and the review copies I got from publishers. I also unboxed some book mail, because those are so much fun!
If you haven’t already, follow me on Instagram to check out my unboxing videos via Instagram stories.
In Case You Missed It
- Black lives matter and everyone should read The Hate U Give because of how important it is.
- Jenna binge read this contemporary book with second chance romance.
- Aila enjoys a mindless high school romance every now and then.
- Catch up on my March book haul, life update and bookish news from last week.
Subscribe to my youtube channel!
You might also like..
Latest posts by Jeann @ Happy Indulgence (see all)
- Love, Hate and Other Filters Discussion: Important Topics for Cultural Representation - February 17, 2018
- Our Favourite YA Relationships: Couples, Friends and Family - February 14, 2018
- Batman Nightwalker Review: An Origin Story Worth Reading - February 3, 2018